Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So what is Recycled Christmas exactly?


So, you want to know exactly what Recycled Christmas is. Well, let's face it... our economy is in a bit of a "difficult spot" and just about everyone is affected. This becomes no more obvious than as the holidays approach. I had already decided I wanted to have a Christmas gathering this year, and a couple weeks ago, the idea of this party, a "recycled Christmas" so to speak hit me, while scouring thrift stores for a second hand item I was looking for. As Kev (roomie/best friend) and I were perusing the shelves, looking for something, we kept stopping to show each other the most random objects... when it hit me. Why not hold a Christmas party, where the gifts are "recycled" and from there the idea has taken off. I have more ideas coming, more ways to make it a "recycled" Christmas... some I'll share here, others, well, you'll just have to be there to see! Don't forget to subscribe, or better yet, become a follower so that you'll be in the loop on all the details!

No comments: